Our Client is one of the top Third Party Administrators in the country and is in the business of processesing insurance claims and certain aspects of employee benefit plans for corporate entities. Our Client provides these services by way of an online portal and mobile application.
The client had an existing application that needed to be scaled up and also handle more traffic. Moreover, the App had to incorporate newer features and had to be made more robust in handling more requests from its Clients.s
The ViCiPRO Engineering team worked on troubleshooting critical issues in the current mobile application and worked on building a more scalable mobile app. While a complete performance tuning was carried out to identify application and capacity bottlenecks, identify strategies to make the application more secure. A report was provided with details of efforts, complexity, ROI and recommendation levels so that the customer can prioritize the activities related to performance tuning and security testing.
- Initial fire fighting effort ensured that there was zero dislocation of the mainstream business.
- All the bottlenecks because of losely written code earlier, were handled and App was made more robust and bug-free.
- New features were seamlessly integrated with their existing code.
- The Client's domestic as well middle-east business via mobile-app nearly quadrupled, therefore ensuring a better ROI.
Our Client is one of the top Insurance Brokers in the country and is in the integrated business of underwriting, claims and risk management while maintaining client-centric focus and also adding value to each policy they underwrite. Our Client plans to extend their reach by way of an Portal catering to various stake-holders of the system.
The Client approached ViCiPRO for a custom built intranet portal that is accessible not only by its team but its clients and partners. The application had to be made robust and scalable to meet their on-going business needs. Utmost priority was needed to be given to security of application in general and data specifically. The Client also had a special requirement of having the ability to create reports on the fly.
The ViCiPRO DevOps team formulated a robust, scalable and secured application. Taking into consideration their existing manual work-flows and emulating the same in the system automation. Created a dimensional model that is used by the reporting system. Created an environment to create key customised reports and are made accessible to important stakeholders.
- Complete automation of their existing work-flow.
- Better control over their transactional activities. Better accountability since the system drives the Turn Around Time.
- Management has better overview of the business since the custom reports can be generated with the click of a button.
- The Client will be able to engage and service the end user better.